Image Credit | Cardonesolutions.com
Grant Cardone is the definition of an authority, influencer and industry leader.
Cardone is a NY Times Best Selling author, recognized international sales training expert, and motivational speaker on finance, sales and business expansion. He is also the founder and CEO of three multimillion dollar businesses.
These are 15 of his most motivational quotes.
- “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility … It’s not something to wish for; it’s not something to pray for; it’s not something to ask about; it’s a duty… Without it you will die.”
- “Most people just quit just before something was going to break.”
- “10 times the actions, 10 times the goals, and you’ll get everything you ever dreamed of.”
- “Most people are dying at 20 and making it official at 80. Most people are living their life with nothing to brag or talk about.”
- “Burnout is an indication that you are now clearly off your purpose.”
- “If you’re not writing them [your goals] down every day, you don’t have a goal ; you have a wish.”
- “Anybody that thinks a million dollars is a lot of money never has had a million dollars … because a million dollars is no money.”
- “You get rich connecting with opportunities that can produce and multiply money. You don’t get rich saving money… Missing opportunities is what costs people money.”
- “If you’ve ever been broke, you can be rich. Because it takes a lot of creativity to be broke.”
- “Persist no matter what.”
- “Think big. There’s no reason to think small.”
- “Be willing to let go of everything – your home, your location, the clothes you wear, your name… Let it all go to go create what you want. Then you’re going to be better for everybody.”
- “You gotta be willing to walk away from people and let them grow up or not.”
- “Whatever you’re doing in life, commit all the way.”
- “If people don’t know you for your work ethic, you ain’t working.”
Click on your favorite quote above to share it on Twitter.