Here are 14 inspiring Marcus Lemonis quotes that will inspire you to succeed. But first, let’s dig into his mindset and background.
Marcus Lemonis is an American businessman, inventor, television personality and philanthropist.
He is currently the chairman and CEO of Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises and the star of The Profit, a CNBC reality show about saving small businesses.
Lemonis judges businesses with the (P)eople-(P)rocess-(P)roduct principle.
He recognizes that the most important “P” is people, and that the right people are effective while the wrong people are destructive.
The second “P” looks at how organizations create, deliver, and sell the process.
Finally, the third “P” determines whether the product is an excellent one and a relevant one.
He stresses that for a business to be successful, it has to have at least 2 of the 3 Ps working in its favor.
Out of the three, he mentions that People are the most important.
With multiple ventures on his resume, Marcus can be seen sharing his knowledge through numerous business and entertainment television programs, and is also regarded as one of the most sought-after industry experts and keynote speakers in the small business sector today.
Marcus Lemonis Quotes
Here are 14 inspiring Marcus Lemonis quotes that will inspire you to succeed.
1. “Businesses are based on relationships and relationships are based on people.”
3. “Don’t compromise who you are.”
4. “My number one asset is vulnerability. If you can be more vulnerable and more human, I’m telling you that you will do more business.”
6. “If you don’t have emotion and you don’t have passion, then you shouldn’t be in business, because money is a byproduct, not the purpose.”
7. “It’s OK if people know the truth about you. Employees will work harder for you and customers will understand you.”
9. “People respect you more if they get the truth as opposed to a bunch of fluff.”
11.”If you have a good relationship with clients, people for the most part will stop shopping on pennies.”
13. “Stay focused, work hard, know your numbers, and be disciplined. If you do those things and take care of your people, the likelihood of being successful is very, very high.”
14. “When you shake somebody’s hand, it’s got to mean something.”
I hope you enjoyed these Marcus Lemonis quotes, and that they motivate you this week.